H2S ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING
This H2S Training Program is ideal for individuals who require H2S Training as a pre-requisite to employment and for businesses that require a simple and accessible solution for training their employees. H2S Training is required in many industries including oil & gas, water treatment and seismic.
After completion of this course students will immediately be issued a certificate.
H2S COURSE RUNNING TIME: 2 HOURS 30 MINUTES
This Online H2S Training Course will guide you through all aspects of H2S, from the basic properties of H2S, to information about personal protective equipment as well as operating and rescue procedures. This course will explain in detail what you need to know to remain safe around H2S, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module.
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- Working safely with Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) – What to do and not to do.
- How Hydrogen Sulphide forms and some important properties such as: flammability, toxicity, odor thresholds and vapor density.
- Protection against H2Susing equipment such as respirators, rescue packs and gas monitors.
- Precautions to take to ensure your safety when entering an area which may contain H2S vapors.
- Rescue and first aid as it applies to H2S exposure.
- How to revive victims that have inhaled H2Susing artificial respiration and CPR.
Key Points on H2S Training:
- H2S stands for Hydrogen Sulphide
- Anyone working around H2S is required by law to be H2S trained
- All employers are required to show diligence in ensuring their employees are H2S trained
Average Course Running Time: 2.5 Hours
Last Updated: February 2015
|STANDARDS COMPLIANT Developed in accordance with Federal and Provincial legislation. Course content is updated regularly to ensure compliance.|
|PRINT CERTIFICATES ON COMPLETION Wallet & Wall sized certificates may be printed upon course completion. Hard-copy certificates may be mailed at additional cost.|
|LIVE STUDENT SUPPORT Phone, email, text and internet chat support is available 7 days/week Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 8:00 pm and weekends 12:00pm to 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time.|
|RECORD OF TRAINING Your courses are available 24 hours/day, seven days/week for up to 3 years from the date of purchase. Training records are stored securely during this time and may be accessed on demand from your account for record keeping purposes.|
|UNLIMITED EXAM ATTEMPTS Exams may be attempted until a passing grade is obtained. Upon failing an exam, it is recommended that you review your training materials before attempting the exam again.|
Training courses may be taken from desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and most devices with an internet connection. Course materials are automatically adjusted based on your device to deliver an optimized learning experience.
OPERATING SYSTEM & BROWSER COMPATIBILITY:
Online course materials are compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux, and most widely used operating systems.
Website features and courseware are compatible with most widely used web browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Adobe Flash player is not required to take training courses.